To contribute my experience and ideas within an innovative organization whose products and services are intelligently inspired and designed. To promote personal and collective empowerment by sharing insights and education from the leading edge. To be an integral part of an organization that inspires humanities highest potential and promotes advanced cultural consciousness. The opportunity to collaborate with a creative team to positively impact the local and global environment.
Over 20 years of software related customer service, training, consulting and technical support experience. Small business owner for 17 years with 13 years of fitness instruction and wellness coaching experience. High customer care standards and an excellent customer service reputation. Innate social intelligence and diplomatic communication skills. Ability to leverage intuition and logic as an integral leadership model that guides intention into action. Self starter, quick learner, efficiency and solution oriented.
1996 — Present: Self Employed
- Since 2008: Webinar & Tele-Conference Host and Teacher — Providing hosting, education and support for delivering online courses. This includes promoting courses via email, website and social media. Organization and set-up of fee based collections and online registration. Designing visual presentations and support materials. Platform setup, recording, editing, archiving and delivering course materials as MP3’s & PDF’s via email and web to students and teachers. Proficiencies with: Audio Acrobat, Constant Contact, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Instant Teleseminar and Audacity.
- Since 2007: Online Community Founder and Leader — Founder and administrator of Metaphysical Wisdom Online Community. Envisioned and designed the communal structure for a focused group of website clients and professionals to network with each other, educate the community about their services and expand their business by offering online trainings. I maintain the website and social media updates, publish the weekly newsletter and host a weekly webinar.
- Since 1999: Yoga Instructor and Wellness Coach — 13 years of experience teaching yoga, Pilates, and providing wellness coaching in a variety of athletic clubs, studios and community centers. During this time I also provided personal yoga therapy sessions and practiced massage therapy. In addition, I’ve mentored a number of my students to become successful, certified yoga instructors. Currently taking a teaching sabbatical to deepen my own practice.
- Since 1996: Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing and Web Design — Providing electronic design services, website training and consulting to individuals and small businesses. Servicing two CMS sites as a website hosting partner using browser based software. Responsible for software training, technical support via phone and email, acting as liaison between clients and programmers, troubleshooting and providing feedback and direction for current and future software upgrades..
1986 — 1996: Quebecor Printing, Inc. (now Quad Graphics ) St. Cloud, MN
- Electronic Pre-Press Department Lead - Managed the day to day operations of the Desk Top Publishing Department, responsibilities included: designing, implementing and adapting organizational workflow systems, created training manuals for new equipment and processes, overseeing, educating and evaluating staff. I also managed and provided training for software updates on programs such as: Quark Express, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, File Maker Pro and other support programs. Frequently traveled to customer sites and sister plants to train staff in making the transition to electronic publishing. I excelled at addressing the resistance to change and coached management on making the transition as seamless as possible. Occasionally demonstrated various software and equipment at trade shows for vendors.
- Pre-Press Coordinator - Responsible for networking internal departments with workflow status updates. I also contributed to the creation of workflow scheduling, recording and tracking systems that supported a streamlined, cost effective workflow solution while considering the numerous variables for each account. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite for communication, tracking and reporting.
Ongoing — Consistently researching and participating in educational opportunities that promote the leading edge of human empowerment, wellness, creativity, scientific discoveries and the integration of evolving technologies. See certifications below.
1991 — St. Cloud Technical College — St. Cloud, MN
Excelled in a comprehensive software training curriculum for progressive and advanced Desktop Publishing programs.
1986 — Graduated from Staples Technical Institute — Staples, MN
Earned an Associates degree in a 2 year Graphic Arts program and an internship at Volkmuth Printing in St. Cloud, MN.
1984 — Graduated from Grand Rapids High School — Grand Rapids, MN
Completed general courses with additional credits in industrial arts and an emphasis in Graphic Arts & Lithography.
- Yoga Instructor: 1999—2011 Completed a 500 hour curriculum with Yoga Loft in Willmar, MN and 3 levels of YogaFit®. During this time I’ve taught over 3,500 yoga and Pilates mat classes and attended numerous yoga related workshops and events.
- Certified Print ® Coach: 2007 Completed the required training in the Print® Survey program offered through Coachville.
- Family Coach: 2005 Additional Human Design training with functional family values as a foundation in Minneapolis, MN.
- Human Design Analyst: 2003—2005 Completed the RAVE Cartography Course with the International School of Human Design. Gifted in empowering clients with personality coaching, talent recruiting and consciousness mentoring.
- Yamuna Body Rolling Instructor: 2001—2002 Completed the 2 levels of required training in Minneapolis and Chicago.
- Personal Trainer & Group Fitness: 2000 Safax Certified through Lady Wellness in Waite Park, MN.
- Pilates Mat Instructor: 1999 Certified by the Lonna Mosow School of Mind Body Wellness in Minneapolis, MN.
- Massage Therapist: 1998—1999 Completed a 200 hour massage & reflexology training at Salon 2000 in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Reiki Practitioner: 1997—1998 Completed 3 levels of training with the Tao Institute in St. Cloud, MN.
- Healing Touch Practitioner: 1995—1997 Completed Healing Touch levels 1-3 at the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, MN.
September 2012 - Present
Conceptualized and created the structure, website and graphics for WIN Wisdom & Intuition Network. I personally recruited, trained and mentored 20 professional partners to have their own monthly online program.
concept & invitation letter |
presentation | website | schedule
Recorded a yoga audio cd for students to use while practicing at home.
1997—2007 Hospice volunteer with the St. Cloud Hospital Hospice Program in St. Cloud, MN
1996—2000 Central Minnesota Coordinator for Healing Touch International
INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Spiritual sciences, human potential, family, yoga, meditation, hiking, cooking, traveling, teaching, dancing, reading, journaling, watching TED talks, design, flow, technology, psychology, community building, friendship, laughter, music, art, architecture, flow, diversity, nature, humor, playfulness, gratitude, health, happiness, prosperity, vibrancy, intuition, intimacy & authenticity.
CLUBS & AFFILIATIONS
- Avila Bay Athletic Club
- Yoga Alliance
- WIN Partner
- Authentic Awakening Community
"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel."
-Carl W. Buechner
"Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.”
Plant Director at Quad Graphics
St. Cloud, MN
Community Ed. Director
ROCORI Dist., Cold Spring, MN
Colleen Hollinger Petters
Owner of Collegeville Companies
St. Joseph, MN
Artist and Educator
St. Cloud, MN